Our pets are incredible. They have incredible qualities. They can be trained to perform incredible feats.
Incredible things our pets can do:
1. Dogs are trained to detect drugs and explosives. They can also detect serious diseases such as cancer. There are over 400 different breeds of dogs. They are all of varying sizes, body shape and personality. They work with humans and protect us. They are regarded man’s best friend.
2. Cats can detect higher frequencies of sound than humans and even dogs. They have incredible hearing. Cats come in all sorts of different sizes, body shape and temperament. You just have to love them. We love everything cats do. Most people just cannot resist a kitty cat.
3. Rabbits can reach a speed of up to 50 miles per hour. Rabbits come in a variety of breeds, shapes and sizes and each has their own unique personality. Rabbits are highly intelligent and have an inquisitive nature. Having a pet-rabbit can be extremely rewarding.
Incredible, Positive, Influences your pets have on you:
1. Owning a pet can improve your health, and, keep, you healthy. Having a pet boosts your immune system and encourages you to get more regular exercise. For instance, like walking the dog.
2. Older people that own a pet dog will get regular exercise by walking their dogs. They walk faster for longer periods and remain more mobile for longer.
3. Children that grow up with pets may have better social skills. It encourages responsibility in the child and encourages children to be compassionate. Pets also help children to understand and respect all living things.
There are such a wide variety of pets that you can choose from. There are Pet Rodents like mice, rats, gerbils and chinchillas. You can also have a large choice in Reptiles and other exotic pets. All of these need a lot of research before you can decide to obtain one.
You can also have your normal fishbowl or tropical aquarium and a huge contingency of birds and parrots to brighten your day and calm your senses.
Pets can offer us so much, they deserve our care and respect.